"Yeah, nice to meet you, too."
I know we’re totally supposed to be pissed with delphine right now because reasons, but can we talk about how sad and disappointed she is when she realizes Cosima didn’t come to her very important party. I mean, how do you expect me to hate her when she looks so sad, like she realizes she’s not the only one who can play games and lie. Poor Puppy.
You are not a bad person for getting abortion, it doesn’t matter if:
- you were assaulted
- your birth control failed
- you weren’t on birth control at all
- there is a medical issue
- you don’t want children
- you already have children and can’t handle another
- you aren’t ready
- you don’t want to be pregnant
You are never a bad person for needing an abortion. There is nothing wrong with you. Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
You are not alone.
important character development questions
- under what circumstances do they lick a thing to claim it as their own
- what are their feelings, hypothetical or otherwise, regarding the High School Musical series
- whose face(s) would they draw dicks on in sharpie if they saw them passed out on a couch at a party
- what would their reaction be to seeing Frozen in theaters and witnessing Hans doing the douchebag thing
- i dunno where to go from here; i made this post solely for the HSM one
The wheels take impact and stress off your legs, and the position helps your spine, but you’re still doing running motions instead of biking motions, so your legs are getting a good workout, and you can go for longer
nerdy shit aside, iamgine how sick it must be to just let those feet fly into the air and do superman poses down a highway
#she cares enough to know that cosima wont be entirely impartial#to know that if she gives it too leekie it’ll be faster#but you can also tell that she! does! not! want! to! be! there#this is going to bite her though because when cosima finds out…………….
(via stahmatarr )